Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 14:22
Written by Angela LaBrecque
Meredith Pathways Committee Meeting
Town Hall Annex
September 18, 2013
Attending: Liz Lapham, Janis Roberts, Sandy Sabutis, John Edgar, Angela LaBrecque, Carol Gerken, Andrea Bourn and guest Ann Schultz
The meeting was called to order by Chairperson Liz Lapham at 9am.
Minutes of July 10, 2013 meeting were corrected and approved.
- Hawkins Brook
- Angela, Liz and John met with Leilia Mullen from the National Forest Service
on Sept. 13 and walked the proposed eco trail. Angela has applied for a grant
from them. We discussed ways that Leilia can be a resource for us.
- Angela will send out John’s updated Eco-Trail Draft report.
- Our next presentation for stakeholders will be Meredith Bay Village. Liz will set the date. Future presentations were discussed.
- Liz presented Structure Worksheets to help us break down tasks. We brainstormed within the various categories on the chart. Liz will now rework the charts.
- John will try to schedule Jan Hopper for an upcoming meeting to discuss her work when building the Gunstock Eco-trail.
- There will be no historic walk for John’s planning group conference.
- Liz will pursue adding the QR code to the Pathways walking map.
- We will offer a Historic Walking Tour on Saturday, Nov. 2, 2013 at 10:00 am. Janis will be in charge of arrangements. Janis will also send out the updated historic tour scripts. We will have information on the Hawkins Brook project with a sign-up sheet interested participants. The new brochures have been ordered.
- Liz showed us the new Pathways T-shirts!
- A check was received from DAK for the additional $100 for the Historic Walking Map.
1. Carol told us of upcoming events: Sept. 29th I-L Elementary School Walkathon,
Oct 26th Trick or Trot 5K. We will see about getting Pathways maps to these events.
2. Ann Schultz will become a new member of the Pathways Committee. Ceil Andrews
has resigned from the committee.
The next meeting will be October 9, 2013 at 9:00 am.
The meeting was adjourned at 10:30.