Last Updated on Tuesday, 07 January 2014 14:22
Written by Angela LaBrecque
June 13, 2013
Ken Colburn Reed Leberman Brian Davis Mark Billings
Bill Bayard w/notice Chris Wald
- The meeting was called to order at 7:05 PM
- A motion to approve the minutes from the May 4, 2013 meeting was tabled for lack of quorum.
- There was a general discussion about the effectiveness of the May 4th get together with members of LEC’s from other communities. Representatives from Sandwich, Center Harbor and Effingham attended. Also attending were Chris Johnson from NHEC and Chris Williams Architecture. There was some further discussion about another Energy Fair, but to make it a regional event.
- Angela passed out the working rubric pertaining to the Master Plan update. The document contained the four goals put forth by the energy committee and then listed the energy-based objectives within each of the other eight chapters on the master plan. The majority of the meeting was spent editing those objectives.
- The next meeting is scheduled for July 11, 2013, 7:00 PM at the Annex
- Motion to adjourn by Mark, seconded by Reed, voted unanimously
- Meeting adjourned at 8:45 PM