Written by Community Development
The Planning Board is a volunteer land use board appointed by the Board of Selectmen. The Planning Board consists of seven (7) regular members plus alternate members, the members of which must be residents of Meredith. The board has several statutory responsibilities including:
- Preparation of the master plan to guide development of the town;
- Preparation a recommended program of municipal capital improvements;
- Proposal of amendments to the existing zoning ordinance;
- Review and consideration of site plans for the development of non-residential and multi-family uses;
- Review and consideration of plats for the subdivision of land.
All meetings of the board are public meetings and are subject to the provisions of RSA 91-A.
The board typically meets on the fourth Tuesday of the month with additional meetings on an as-needed basis. Contact the Community Development Department (677-4215) for specific meeting dates and times, or visit the meeting calendar.
Click here for meeting minutes of the Planning Board
See Community Development Department
Staff Contact Information:
Mart Lee Harvey, Administrative Assistant, 677-4215,
Angela LaBrecque, Town Planner, 677-4228,
Last Updated on Wednesday, 23 May 2012 10:07